Please note that due to COVID-19, all Presentation Collaboratory appointments will be held virtually via Zoom. Students interested in an appointment should go to Sage and choose "Division of Academic Enhancement - Presentation Collaboratory" under Services.
UGA students looking for assistance with practicing presentations or public speaking can visit the Presentation Collaboratory located on the first floor of Milledge Hall. Make an appointment with our Communications Consultant or "drop by" during our facilitated Zoom drop-in hours.
Our Communications Consultant can assist with:
- Kickstarting the speech process
- Visualizing evidence and data
- Sharpening language
- Coaching for delivery
- Coping with communication apprehension
- Navigating group presentations
- Mediating small group conflict
- Undergraduate Students: Book a 60-minute appointment with our Communications Consultant,
Aarum at sage.uga.edu.
- For appointment scheduling instructions, click here.
- Graduate Students: Book a 30 or 60-minute appointment with our Communications Consultant, Aarum, by clicking here.
Visit our Zoom room for assistance without making an appointment during Drop-In hours! Our Drop-In hours for Fall 2020 are: Wednesdays from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and Fridays from 9 - 10 a.m.
What You Can Expect
Our Communications Consultant can meet with you during any part of your presentation or public speaking preparations. When attending drop-in hours or an appointment, please be sure to bring the following:
- Assignment description or rubric
- Any visual aids
The Presentation Collaboratory is stocked with a glassboard, Expo markers, Macbooks, slide advancers, podium, video camera, and two screens. Students are welcome to bring their own devices or use the ones provided.
Attend a workshop with our Communications Consultant to learn about various aspects of presenting and public speaking. For more information on Student Success Workshops, click here.
If you have any questions about the Presentation Collaboratory, please call us at (706) 542-5808 or email our Communications Consultant at email@example.com.