Student Support Services
The TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) program at the University of Georgia provides comprehensive services to students who are first-generation, income-eligible, and/or registered with the Disability Resource Center.
The primary goal of TRIO SSS is to help transition, retain, and graduate students at UGA. Through its services, the program provides opportunities for academic development, assists with college requirements, and serves to motivate students toward the successful completion of their undergraduate degree program.
The TRIO SSS program offers the following services:
- Priority Tutoring
- Private Study Space with Free Printing
- Graduate and Professional School Tours
- Individualized Career and Academic Guidance
- Monthly Workshops on College and Real-Life Topics
- Graduate School Admission Study Materials
- GRE Discounts
- Financial wellness counseling and FAFSA completion assistance
- Social and Cultural Events
- Leadership, Mentoring, and Service-Learning Opportunities
- Priority Registration*
Want to Learn More? Attend an Information Session. Click on the date below to register.
Please complete the interest form to receive application information.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
For more information, please contact our TRIO Student Support Services staff:
Assistant Director Access Programs
243 Milledge Hall
Program Manager of Student Support Services and STEM-H
126 Milledge Hall
125 Milledge Hall