Student Support Services
The TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) program at the University of Georgia provides comprehensive services to students who are first-generation, Pell Grant eligible, and/or registered with the Disability Resource Center.
The primary goal of TRIO SSS is to help transition, retain, and graduate students at UGA. Through its services, the program provides opportunities for academic development, assists with college requirements, and serves to motivate students toward the successful completion of their undergraduate degree program.
The TRIO SSS program offers the following services:
- Priority Tutoring
- Private Study Space with Free Printing
- Graduate and Professional School Tours
- Individualized Career and Academic Guidance
- Monthly Workshops on College and Real-Life Topics
- Graduate School Admission Study Materials
- GRE Discounts
- Financial wellness counseling and FAFSA completion assistance
- Social and Cultural Events
- Leadership, Mentoring, and Service-Learning Opportunities
- Priority Registration*
Intrested in Applying? Attend an Information Session!
For more information, please contact our TRIO Student Support Services staff:
Assistant Director Access Programs
243 Milledge Hall
Senior Coordinator of Student Support Services and STEM-H
126 Milledge Hall
125 Milledge Hall