Visa Application

Students studying in the IEP should apply for an F-1 visa.  Some sponsored students are allowed to study on a J-1 visa.  Also, part-time students may study on an F-2, J-1, or J-2 visa.  To apply for your visa, please complete your program application If you have more questions about your visa, please contact us at