Student Support Services STEM-H
TRIO Student Support Services STEM and Health Sciences (STEM-H) at the University of Georgia provides comprehensive services to students who are first-generation, income-eligible, and/or registered with the Disability Resource Center and pursuing a STEM or Health Science major.
The primary goal of TRIO SSS STEM-H is to help transition, retain, and graduate its students. Through holistic services, the program provides opportunities for academic and personal development, assistance with college requirements, and serves to motivate students toward the successful completion of their undergraduate degree program.
- Priority Tutoring
- Private Study Space with Free Printing
- Graduate and Professional School Tours
- Individualized Career and Academic Guidance
- Monthly Workshops on College and Real-Life Topics
- Graduate School Admission Study Materials
- GRE Discounts
- Financial wellness counseling and FAFSA completion assistance
- Social and Cultural Events
- Leadership, Mentoring, and Service-Learning Opportunities
- Priority Registration*
Want to Learn More? Attend an Information Session or Open House!
Information Sessions (Click Date to Register)
Open House Sessions
Thursday, September 14th:1pm-5:30pm
Wednesday, October 18th: 1pm-2pm
Thursday, October 19th 3pm-6pm
*Open House Sessions are located in 127 Milledge Hall. Drop-by anytime during the session*
The TRIO Student Support Services STEM-H program is federally funded through the U.S. Department of Education.