Student Support Services STEM-H
TRIO Student Support Services STEM and Health Sciences (STEM-H) at the University of Georgia provides comprehensive services to students who are first-generation, Pell Grant eligible, and/or registered with the Disability Resource Center and pursuing a STEM or Health Science major.
The primary goal of TRIO SSS STEM-H is to help transition, retain, and graduate its students. Through holistic services, the program provides opportunities for academic and personal development, assistance with college requirements, and serves to motivate students toward the successful completion of their undergraduate degree program.
- Priority Tutoring
- Private Study Space with Free Printing
- Graduate and Professional School Tours
- Individualized Career and Academic Guidance
- Monthly Workshops on College and Real-Life Topics
- Graduate School Admission Study Materials
- GRE Discounts
- Financial wellness counseling and FAFSA completion assistance
- Social and Cultural Events
- Leadership, Mentoring, and Service-Learning Opportunities
- Priority Registration*
Interested in Applying? Fall 2023 Information Session Dates: TBA
Contact Lastasia Ramsey or Sherontae Maxwell with questions!
The TRIO Student Support Services STEM-H program is federally funded through the U.S. Department of Education.