DawgsTogether: A UGA Peer Allies Program
Bringing Dawgs Together
Connecting incoming students with campus student leaders
Introducing DawgsTogether: A Peer Allies Program connecting incoming first-year and transfer students with peer leaders to explore campus opportunities, get connected, discover academic support networks, and foster success mindsets. The program is a partnership of the Division of Academic Enhancement, the Division of Student Affairs and New Student Orientation.
Through DawgsTogether, incoming first-year and transfer UGA students can…
- Find a Peer Ally
- Get advice and support from someone who has been there
- Build valuable connections
- Learn about campus and community resources
- Find new avenues of engagement in campus life
- Discover your place at UGA
Through DawgsTogether, you can interact with a Peer Ally through individual or group sessions, or by joining a workshop. How you engage is up to you!
For more information on how to join, visit ally.uga.edu