Admitted Graduate Students
The IEP will offer two ONLINE programs for graduate students in summer 2020, one from June 8 to July 2 and another from July 6 to July 31. Both programs will be taught online, so students will not need to apply for a visa to study in these programs. When students successfully complete their program, the IEP will inform the UGA Graduate School, and the Office of Global Engagement will send students an I-20 for their graduate degree.
Tuition and Fees:
|Estimated costs for summer 2020 based on one four-week session:|
|One-time application fee||$100|
|Program fees ($100) and lab fees ($100)||$200|
|Books (estimate based on cost in US)||$80|
Estimated Total Program Costs
How to Apply
If you are going to be studying in your own country, you do not need to apply for a visa. Just do the following:
- Forward the email or letter you received from the UGA Graduate School to email@example.com
- In the email, include your name, your email address, and your date of birth
- Tell us which session you will take (June 8-July 2 or July 6- July 31)
- We will send you a link to a website where you can pay the $100 non-refundable application fee.
- After you have paid the application fee, we will enroll you in the summer classes and we will send you an invoice and a link to our website where you can pay for the classes.
If you are already in the US and you will be transferring to the IEP from another university, you will need to transfer your I-20 to the IEP while you are taking the online summer classes. Please complete steps 1) - 5) and add step 6) tell us the institution you are transferring from and provide the name, email address, and phone number of the immigration services office in that institution. Then click on the “Apply Now” button below to fill out the application form. Submit the required documents. We will contact you if we require any additional information. After we receive your documents and your $100 application fee, we will send your new I-20 to your local US address, enroll you in the summer classes, and send you an invoice and a link to our website where you can pay for the classes.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org