The Division of Academic Enhancement is a unit of the Office of Instruction at the University of Georgia.
UGA’s Division of Academic Enhancement empowers all students to achieve success with
innovative courses, programs, services, and student-centered initiatives. The DAE
supports students as they transition into higher education and sustains their progress
through the University’s unique academic environment. We are committed to students,
committed to success.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Introductory courses in English, math, reading, and learning strategies
- A comprehensive Academic Resource Center
- Student success workshops
- Academic Coaching
- Satellite offices to provide our services in the Residence Halls
- The Freshman College Summer Experience Program