Please be aware of the following appointment policies:
- Students can make 2 appointments per subject each week.
- Students may only make an appointment for UGA classes in which they are currently enrolled.
- Students must cancel appointments within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time. If there is an emergency, call 706.542.7053.
- Students are considered as having missed an appointment if they are more than 15 minutes late for a tutoring session without notice.
- Students are allowed 3 missed appointments per semester before a block is placed on the account and they are ineligible for appointments until the start of the next semester.
To make a tutoring appointment through our TutorTrac scheduling system:
- Visit my.uga.edu and log-in with your UGA MyID
- Click the ARC logo to access our TutorTrac online scheduling system
- Students will be directed to the main page of the TutorTrac scheduling system
- Click “Search Availability” under Student Options.
- Select your center from the drop-down menu. (For subject specific appointments, select Peer Tutoring Program)
- Select your section. (section=course EX: MATH 1113)
- Click Search.
- Select an appointment by clicking on it.
- Click Save.
- Return to the welcome screen by clicking Main Menu (in the upper left side of the page) to see all successfully booked appointments.
- Students should receive an appointment confirmation email at their UGA email account.
To cancel a tutoring appointment:
- Log on to your TutorTrac account (see instructions above).
- The main page will display a listing of all upcoming appointments.
- Click the grey “X” next to an appointment to cancel it.
- Students should receive an appointment cancellation email at their UGA email account.
Call 706.542.7053 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Spring 2017 Appointment Subjects
Management Sciences and Information Technology (MSIT)