Please be aware of the following appointment policies:
- Students can make 2 appointments per subject each week.
- Students may only make an appointment for UGA classes in which they are currently enrolled.
- Students must cancel appointments within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time. If there is an emergency, call 706.542.7053.
- Students are considered as having missed an appointment if they are more than 15 minutes late for a tutoring session without notice.
- Students are allowed 3 missed appointments per semester before a block is placed on the account and they are ineligible for appointments until the start of the next semester.
To make a tutoring appointment through our TutorTrac scheduling system:
- Visit my.uga.edu and log-in with your UGA MyID
- Click the ARC logo to access our TutorTrac online scheduling system
- Students will be directed to the main page of the TutorTrac scheduling system
- Click “Search Availability” under Student Options.
- Select your center from the drop-down menu. (For subject specific appointments, select Peer Tutoring Program)
- Select your section. (section=course EX: MATH 1113)
- Click Search.
- Select an appointment by clicking on it.
- Click Save.
- Return to the welcome screen by clicking Main Menu (in the upper left side of the page) to see all successfully booked appointments.
- Students should receive an appointment confirmation email at their UGA email account.
To cancel a tutoring appointment:
- Log on to your TutorTrac account (see instructions above).
- The main page will display a listing of all upcoming appointments.
- Click the grey “X” next to an appointment to cancel it.
- Students should receive an appointment cancellation email at their UGA email account.
Call 706.542.7053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Spring 2017 Finals Schedule
The last day of evening ARC tutoring is Wednesday, April 26th. Small group appointments will be available in the following subjects through the last day of finals, May 4th:
Spring 2017 Appointment Subjects
Management Sciences and Information Technology (MSIT)