The Division of Academic Enhancement is a unit of the Office of the Vice President for Instruction at the University of Georgia.
The Division of Academic Enhancement provides UGA students with a wide range of services and courses designed to support their academic efforts. We work to ensure a quality student experience from the day a student is admitted until graduation.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Introductory courses in English, math, reading, and study strategies
- A comprehensive Academic Resource Center
- Instruction of skills and strategies that promote academic success
- Academic success workshops
- Faculty Academic Counseling
- A Satellite Office to provide our services in the Residence Halls
- The Freshman College Summer Experience Program